Pennsylvania Counseling Services is searching for a Family Reintegration Program Worker (FRP) to join our team at PCS!
In the FRP program, we provide counseling to juveniles and their families both during placement and for at least 90 days after the juvenile returns home.
Our Family Reintegration Program...
- Will actively engage the client’s caregivers and extended family, beginning while the client is in placement and then extending that therapeutic foundation to the client’s transition back home
- Will be to promote child stability, such that probation is no longer needed as a safeguard and such that, recidivism is avoided
Highlights of the position:
- Maintain your own schedule and appointments with clients and their families
- Provide transportation to the family as needed to placement facility
- Provide crisis intervention and function as an on-call worker
- Provide case management services
- Collaborate with treatment team members and other professionals
- Additional support comes from a PCS provided 3 year training program that educates staff on the clinical model and ensures that therapists develop competency in delivery of services
- Will receive one and half hours of supervision each week
- Would be responsible for maintaining clinical documentation and delivering FRP in compliance with clinical and administrative expectations. EOE