Pennsylvania Counseling Services (PCS) is seeking a full-time Outpatient Therapist to join our team!
Highlights of the position:
- Free supervision for licensure for individuals interested in expanding their career
- Looking for a flexible schedule? We have a contract option that allows you to work 4 days per week seeing clients with option to work 1 day of telehealth at home.
- Newly increased rates with company paid health insurance included. Don't need health insurance? We increase the rate even more!
- Student loan pay down program to help you pay your loans off quicker.
- Multiple contract options to choose from that allow you to be in control of your income.
- Guaranteed fulltime caseload by 8 weeks!
- Bonus rates for Bilingual candidates
At PCS we provide a variety of treatment approaches designed to meet the needs of each individual, using the diverse educational background, skills and expertise of our clinicians. Client treatment would involve facilitating intake, individual, and group therapy sessions.
- We are seeking passionate and caring unlicensed outpatient therapists to join our team and help children, adults, and families discover their greatness, overcome obstacles on their path to recovery, and facilitate healthy habits and relationships.
- PCS provides individual, family, and group outpatient therapy for mental health and addiction issues.
- Our therapists draw on their educational background, skills and expertise as well as that of the treatment team to provide effective treatment that recognizes the needs of the client and helps them move forward in their life.
- We believe in growth, optimism, hope, healing, and serving the underserved.
- We provide treatment and counseling services for mental health and addiction issues. Our clinicians see clients individually and are also responsible for facilitating drug and alcohol groups.
- Opportunity for advancement once licensure is received.
- Full time therapists work Monday through Friday and are required to include two evening shifts each week - option to move to four days per week after your caseload is built.
- There is a contract option that would allow for four working days per week.
- Option to work from home providing telehealth services at least one day per week.
- After your caseload is set up only 30 working hours per week required.
- Our offices are typically open from 8am-8pm on Monday - Thursday and 8am-5pm on Fridays, so your hours can be set anywhere between these hours.
- Individuals have the ability to set their own schedule and hours within some parameters to allow for you to have a work/life balance.