Pennsylvania Counseling Services (PCS) is offering limited clinical training opportunities as practicum, internship, or field placement options for various educational institutions.
- We are looking for students who are enrolled in a Master’s degree program and want to gain experience in an outpatient setting.
- Our clinical training program focuses on opportunities to observe and co-facilitate groups therapy sessions and initial intakes.
- Trainees also participate in graduate level trainings and receive supervision.
- We expect our clinical trainees to exemplify our values of integrity, teamwork, and flexibility among others.
- This program is entirely on-site in our clinic and allows students to experience the culture, expectations and environment of an outpatient setting.
- Our therapists advise and collaborate with clinical trainees to support the growth of the student.
- Locations available in Reading, Harrisburg, Gettysburg, and Lancaster
We believe that people are valuable, and we exist to help children, adults and families discover their greatness. EOE