Pennsylvania Counseling Services (PCS) is seeking a Part Time Clinical Consultant for our Family Based program in our Children's Services office.
In this position would include working alongside the Family Based Program Director to provide leadership to the entire Family Based program in your clinic.
Your job duties would include:
- Conducting weekly individual and group supervision with the Family Based Teams and keep a log of all supervision sessions provided
- Reviewing all client assessments, treatment plans, treatment plan updates and video recorded services
- Attending interagency meetings and treatment plan sessions
- Supervising the therapeutic responsibilities related to the Family Based teams ensuring that Family Based state regulations are being met
- Attending required Family Based Trainings each year
- Provide on call assistance to the Family Based Teams who are on call (this is just providing support over the phone)
- Provide occasional live supervision for the Family Based Teams in an active session with a family
If applicant is seeking a full-time position, a part time caseload of clients at our outpatient clinic may be added to this position for additional compensation and full-time benefits.