Pennsylvania Counseling Services (PCS) is seeking a full time Psychiatric Administrative Assistant for our Outpatient clinic.
Job duties would include:
- Checking clients in at the front window
- Answering the phones
- Assisting with telepsychiatry services
- Processing new referrals for the doctor
- Completing prior authorizations which are detailed documentation for insurance companies for medication approvals
- Bridging the gap between the client and the prescriber
- Providing overall administrative support where needed in the clinic
Skills needed for this position:
- Ability to understand prescriptions
- Strong organization skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work with multiple team members
- Strong relational interpersonal skillset
All applicants may be tested on computer skills at time of interview. EOE.