We are currently searching for a Critical Time Intervention (CTI) Specialist for our Outpatient clinic in Chambersburg.
CTI is a nine month treatment model that involves collaboration of systems and services to increase positive outcomes for individuals 18 years or older. This is a short-term intervention for individuals adjusting during critical time periods in their lives.
CTI follows three phases of treatment. The first phase lasts for three months and involves a high level contact with the client and their caregivers. The second phase lasts for three months and is a transition to start to take a step back to allow clients to initiate the skills that they have learned during phase one. The third phase is an undetermined amount of time and is where services transfer to community supports for long term support. This is a gradual process and the CTI Specialist becomes less engaged as the client moves through treatment. EOE
highlights of the position:
- you would travel throughout the Franklin/Fulton county area seeing clients in their home and community
- you will need to develop a relationship with your assigned clients in order to start helping identify resources for them
- transporting clients to appointments in employee's vehicle as needed
- must have a passion for working with individuals with mental health and substance use disorders
- must be organized and detail oriented
- must able to work independently
- must be open to feedback and guidance from leadership staff