We are currently searching for Master’s Level Family Counselor in a community based team-delivered program
In the Family Based program, we train our team in Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy through a process which ends in certification.
Our Family Based Services…
- are intensive in nature assisting the family in meeting the mental health needs of their child
- effectively help families handle crisis situations
- strengthen attachment and positive interactions among all family members
- help to develop a family structure, meeting the child’s needs and strengthening resiliency
- all of these efforts reduce the child’s risky behaviors and allow the parent to care for their child in the home with confidence.
Highlights of the position:
- you provide Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy to a caseload of up to 8 families in partnership with a team mate who is Bachelor’s level Mental Health Worker
- in addition to providing therapeutic interventions, you also support the client families through crisis response and case management activities
- you attend weekly group and team supervision to consult on cases, grow your skills and receive clinical support from your supervisors
- additional support comes from an employer paid training program which educates staff on the clinical model and ensures therapists develop competency in delivery of the model leading to valuable certification.
- you are responsible for maintaining clinical documentation for these mental health treatment services. EOE