Pennsylvania Counseling Services (PCS) is seeking Independent Licensed Outpatient Therapists to join our office!
In this position you would NOT be an employee - you would be creating your own private practice and using our facility to see your clients.
PCS will provide the following at no cost to you:
- Insurance credentialing
- Provision and scheduling of new clients
- Check-ins of clients when arriving to the building
- Billing and insurance verification for Clinician's referrals
- Medical staff for referrals of Clinician's clients
- EMR system for shared documentation and with medical staff
- CEU trainings
- Access to PCS Risk Management department
- Furnished office for use (cost to rent the office is required)
- Optional participation in treatment team meetings with colleagues
Clinician will need to provide the following:
- Evidence of a professional liability insurance policy listing Pennsylvania Counseling Services, Inc. as an additional insured
- Up to date clearances and license