Pennsylvania Counseling Services (PCS) is seeking a full time Therapist to join our Recovery Outpatient Therapy program.
This is a rewarding position where you see your clients and the progress that they have made through their time spent in this day program.
Details of the position:
- This is a drug and alcohol program but tailored to individuals with a Seriously Mentally Ill (SMI) diagnosis
- Clients are picked up each morning and attend day long activities and sessions in our clinic
- You will work with clients 5 days per week typically 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm, and for months at a time depending on their need and level of care
- You will coordinate with external agencies like case management, probation and having ongoing communication with referrals sources
- You will provide both individual and group therapy
- This is a team program so you are never working alone
- Participants can use our recreation center when they are not in therapy sessions as a way to bond with other members suffering from the same or relatable situations
- There are contingency prizes for participants when they hit their goals
- The team and clients celebrate birthdays together and really provide a social atmosphere when this could be lacking outside of the program
In this program you are really making a difference in your clients lives by just showing up to work and being there for your clients. EOE.