Pennsylvania Counseling Services (PCS) is seeking a full-time bachelor's level outpatient therapist to join our team as the JUMP therapist in Gettysburg!
This position is a hybrid position between working in the JUMP program and working in the outpatient clinic.
As part of the JUMP team you work with the Adams County Juvenile Probation JUMP Team which is made up of a juvenile probation officer, case manager and a mental health clinician. You would conduct initial intakes and assessments and provide individual, group and family counseling. With this position you would travel to the home, school and community setting, you are not based in an office atmosphere. You would also carry a caseload of clients in our outpatient clinic as well.
At PCS we provide a variety of treatment approaches designed to meet the needs of each individual, using the diverse educational background, skills and expertise of our clinicians. Client treatment would involve facilitating intake, individual, and group therapy sessions.
- We are seeking passionate and caring outpatient therapists to join our team and help children, adults, and families discover their greatness, overcome obstacles on their path to recovery, and facilitate healthy habits and relationships.
- PCS provides individual, family, and group outpatient therapy for mental health and addiction issues.
- Our therapists draw on their educational background, skills and expertise as well as that of the treatment team to provide effective treatment that recognizes the needs of the client and helps them move forward in their life.
- We believe in growth, optimism, hope, healing, and serving the underserved.
- We provide treatment and counseling services for mental health and addiction issues. Our clinicians see clients individually and are also responsible for facilitating drug and alcohol groups. EOE
- Full time counselors work Monday through Friday and are required to include 2 evening shifts each week
- Our offices are open from 8am-8pm on Monday - Thursday and 8am-5pm on Fridays, so your hours can be set anywhere between these hours
- Individuals have the ability to set their own schedule and hours within some parameters to allow for you to have a work/life balance