Pennsylvania Counseling Services (PCS) is seeking a full-time LCSW therapist to join our team!
Looking to make a switch to a new position but unsure if you will have a caseload? Or worried that you will need to do extra work to build your caseload? Leave it to us!
Guaranteed fulltime caseload by 8 weeks!
At PCS we provide a variety of treatment approaches designed to meet the needs of each individual, using the diverse educational background, skills and expertise of our clinicians. Client treatment would involve facilitating intake, individual, and group therapy sessions.
- We are seeking passionate and caring unlicensed outpatient therapists to join our team and help children, adults, and families discover their greatness, overcome obstacles on their path to recovery, and facilitate healthy habits and relationships.
- PCS provides individual, family, and group outpatient therapy for mental health clients
- Our therapists draw on their educational background, skills and expertise as well as that of the treatment team to provide effective treatment that recognizes the needs of the client and helps them move forward in their life.
- We believe in growth, optimism, hope, healing, and serving the underserved.
- We provide treatment and counseling services for mental health treatment and see clients individually.
- Opportunity to provide supervision for licensure to pre-licensed therapists. EOE.
What we Offer:
- Weekly training with our senior lead clinical supervisors when you first get started
- Flexibility in your schedule
- You can choose your caseload size - no productivity requirements during startup
- Full time counselors work Monday through Friday and are required to include 2 evening shifts each week
- Most of offices are open from 8am-8pm on Monday - Thursday and 8am-5pm on Fridays, so your hours can be set anywhere between these hours
- Individuals have the ability to set their own schedule and hours within some parameters to allow for you to have a work/life balance
- Private Practice option is available allowing licensed therapists to work 3 days per week with no evenings and still maintain full time status and benefits