Pennsylvania Counseling Services (PCS) is seeking a full-time bilingual Outpatient Therapist to join our team!
Looking to make a switch to a new position but unsure if you will have a caseload? Or worried that you will need to do extra work to build your caseload? Leave it to us!
Guaranteed fulltime caseload by 8 weeks!
At PCS we provide a variety of treatment approaches designed to meet the needs of each individual, using the diverse educational background, skills and expertise of our clinicians. Client treatment would involve facilitating intake, individual, and group therapy sessions.
- We are seeking passionate and caring unlicensed outpatient therapists to join our team and help children, adults, and families discover their greatness, overcome obstacles on their path to recovery, and facilitate healthy habits and relationships.
- PCS provides individual, family, and group outpatient therapy for mental health and addiction issues.
- Our therapists draw on their educational background, skills and expertise as well as that of the treatment team to provide effective treatment that recognizes the needs of the client and helps them move forward in their life.
- We believe in growth, optimism, hope, healing, and serving the underserved.
- We provide treatment and counseling services for mental health and addiction issues. Our clinicians see clients individually and are also responsible for facilitating drug and alcohol groups.
- Caseload would be a mix of English and Spanish speaking clients.
- Opportunity for advancement once licensure is received.
- Full time therapists work Monday through Friday and are required to include 2 evening shifts each week
- Our offices are open from 8am-8pm on Monday - Thursday and 8am-5pm on Fridays, so your hours can be set anywhere between these hours
- Individuals have the ability to set their own schedule and hours within some parameters to allow for you to have a work/life balance