Pennsylvania Counseling Services (PCS) is seeking a full time ACCOUNTANT in Lebanon, PA.
To be considered for this accountant position a candidate must have:
- 1 year’s experience
- a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a related field with emphasis in accounting
An accountant is responsible for a thorough knowledge of debits and credits in order to post transactions, balance accounts and possess a working understanding of categories in the general ledger.
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and have excellent organizational and analytical skills with experience in Excel and flexibility in learning new software.
An accountant’s responsibilities include:
- Creating/posting general ledger transactions
- Balancing accounts receivable
- Financial reports and analysis
- Conducting period closures
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Preparation for audits
All applicants may be tested on attention to detail and computer skills as part of the interviewing process. EOE.