Join our Publishing and Media team as a full-time Publishing Assistant!
In this role, you’ll work with Pennsylvania Counseling Services as well as our faith-based publishing department, LiveUp Resources.
You’ll assist the team with various projects related to:
- Assist in editing and proofreading manuscripts for grammar, punctuation and language
- Ensure publication formatting and content align with style guide
- Provide media and graphic design support
- Complete typing and transcribing projects
- Provide video production support in our film studio as needed
- Assist with print and online marketing (flyers, brochures, website maintenance, social media, etc.)
- Film and edit continuing education seminars for therapists and mental health workers hosted by PA Counseling
Skills needed for this position:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- A basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere is preferred, but we can train the right candidate.
- A strong understanding of maintaining brand standards across content and projects is needed
- The pace of work can be fast at times, so we’re looking for someone who can keep up while also remaining organized and paying attention to the small details.
Working hours are flexible, with occasional mandatory long days for video shoots (generally 10 hours/day for shoots).
This position is in person, remote work is not available. EOE
Applicants may be tested on auditing, typing and proof reading skills at time of interview.