Pennsylvania Counseling Services is currently searching for Bachelor’s Level Family Counselor (FBMHW) in a community based team-delivered program.
In the Family Based program, we train our team in Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy through a process which ends in certification.
Our Family Based Services…
- Are intensive in nature assisting the family in meeting the mental health needs of their child
- Effectively help families handle crisis situations
- Strengthen attachment and positive interactions among all family members
- Help to develop a family structure, meeting the child’s needs and strengthening resiliency
- All of these efforts reduce the child’s risky behaviors and allow the parent to care for their child in the home with confidence.
Highlights of the position:
- You provide Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy to a caseload of up to 8 families in partnership with a team mate who is a Master’s level Mental Health Professional
- In addition to providing therapeutic interventions, you also support the client families through crisis response and case management activities
- You attend weekly group and team supervision to consult on cases, grow your skills and receive clinical support from your supervisors
- Additional support comes from an employer paid training program which educates staff on the clinical model and ensures therapists develop competency in delivery of the model leading to valuable certification.
- You are responsible for maintaining clinical documentation for these mental health treatment services. EOE